Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Churrascaria or Brasilian Steak House Night...


Me, my cousin Charlie, and a family friend.. boy could that boy eat!


My cousin's friend that taught dance, she got up there and totally kept up with the dancers! She knew how to do all the moves, and was too cute doing it!

I was told that there was going to be a lot of meat there... and bunda... haha yeah there WAS a lot of bunda.. and I'm okay with that. :)



While in Long Beach we got a group of 20 family members and friends and hit up the churrascaria in Redondo Beach called Samba. We ate like Kings (or Queens, I don't judge heh). Pretty much they bring around all sorts of meat on sticks.. and you try everything (I even had some turkey wrapped in bacon!) but I was going crazy over the buffet with Brasilian food! Oh my goodness! It's really, really expensive, but totally worth it.. Especially, and I cannot stress this enough... the Samba Dancers that worked the room.

But mostly, experiencing it all with my family was the best part. Below are some pics from the actual website. Where above are the pics from out night.


Caipirinha .... Brasilian alcoholic beverage.. too sweet for me, as it has a lot of sugar.. but still good


mmm Samba dancers. Of course these were not our girls, but I found this pic on the website.


There was TONS of meat... if you are into that and all.. :)

1 comment:

Luna Hikes said...

I enjoyed the nipple pinching in the first picture. HAWT~!