Monday, May 11, 2009

Star Trek





So I went and saw the new Star Trek movie TWICE since it's been released, and am still blown away.

Fans of the older Star Trek, will love it... The jokes they throw in left me dying the first time I saw it.. and during the 2nd time I found even more to love... And a few silent chuckles to myself.

People who are knew to the Star Trek world, will be thrown in to something that's changed, and yet.. it'll grab you and suck you in. You don't need to be a previous fan to like this movie.. The acting/characters are amazing, (I'm pretty much in love with all them. But especially Spock and Chekhov. Tons of action, great visuals, and emotional, heart wrenching moments!

I suggest you all go see it.. Now.. Go on kids... Enjoy the best movie of the summer.. (Yes, yes there are TONS of amazing movies coming out this summer, but this one I think, will be my favorite of the year by far.)

No comments: