Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jumping Ship!

Okay for those of you who do check out my art blog here, I am going to change over to Tumblr

MY TUMBLR

It's more of a community, easier to post on (faster too!) and I have the abilities to do more with it... SO.. over there for the next few days, I will probably be re-posting a few of my favorites from over the months I've been doing this here.. and throwing in new things.. So sorry for any repeats.. I'd just love to have all my stuff that I really truly adore, in one easy and convenient place!

So go check it out! Get a tumblr account and add me if you like! Or you can just continue to follow things I do over there! Thanks for understanding and hope you continue to look at the stuff I present to find a little more beauty in your day!

No comments: