Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer Reading Bought Yesterday


(ordered it.. being shipped to my house!)




(again, ordered it and am waiting..these are printed to order.. how amazing!)




(finally grabbed this, i always wanted to read it.)




(just sorta stumbled upon this.. and it seemed interesting.. I love reading other people's diary's)




(recommended to me, and after looking through the pages at the store... I had to have it.. I'm addicted already)




(YES! even my mom wants to read this after me!)




(the book, not the movie, though i loved the movie.. mmm Shai)




(I loved the movie.. and why not?)




(I had to have this... I just adore her)

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Let me know if any of those are good! I go through phases where I don't read for while, then I pick up a good one and can't stop. I just finished Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist...really cute, way better than the movie. Now I'm ready for a new one, and I only read books that are recommended to me!

- Jack - said...

So far I've read like 30 pages of "Dear Diary" and it's pretty amusing... I like it. Easy read and I connect to it well..

I also started "House of Leaves" and ... it's amazing.. I really suggest more people should read it.. I'm *maybe* 20 pages in and I don't wanna put it down it's THAT good. and CREEPY! I'm obsessed with it.. which is just what it wants! Check it out for sure!