Thursday, June 10, 2010

Art-e-Facts: 5 Random Art Facts XIII

Art-e-Facts: 5 Random Art Facts XIII

Ooooh.. very neat.. but this is the stuff that interests me.. Also, i'm more into the Memento Mori that is actual photographs taken of the dead... like from the Victorian Era.. that stuff is creepy and amazing at the same time..

Oh and am I the only person who just doesn't get cubism? yeah it's cool.. and you'd think someone like me.. who feels so detached and sectioned off... would connect with something like that... i just... don't enjoy it for some reason.. Meh. to each their own.

maybe tonight.... I'll finally paint!

2 comments:

Screenplay This Disaster said...

I would love to see what you paint

- Jack - said...

I ended up not painting last night.. and going out with one of my roomies cuz our weeks have suuucked.

I have a bunch of art up on my FB.. but really it's not the same in pictures.. ya gotta see it in real life. I'll drag ya out to Sac sometime to see!