Thursday, July 8, 2010

Favorite songs, by my favorite bands.. A sharing post :)

In no particular order:



He is Legend -- The Seduction
"Well I'll meet you at the river
where we both can clear our heads
I think we would look great dead."





The Distillers -- City of Angels

Stripped of the right to be a human in control
It's warmer in hell so down we go




Ida Maria -- Queen of the World

Whiskey please, I need some whiskey please
So bring me consciousness and kill my innocence




Phoenix -- 1901

Watch her moving in elliptical patterns
Think it's not what you say, what you say is way too complicated




Sage Francis - Got Up This Morning

Let me spell it out in simple language
Plain English
I want your suicide to be a book of mine that I never finish



I could go on forever...

No comments: