Thursday, August 26, 2010

Been Sick... Story of my life..

Arg I hate being sick. More then anything. And as messed up as it may sound, I can make myself feel better quite easily, but that's going against so much that I stand for now. (crazy talk. Hey it's my blog, and you'd eventually learn/hear rumors sometime) So I just fight it off.

I still need to figure out my soon to be living situation. My back up plan might become my actual plan. But living in Vacaville could be awesome... I can save some money, less of a commute, cheaper rent, OOOOh I could act! and have more time to paint. Maybe find someone to have creative time with, see my friends more. Be closer to my Pleasanton and Oakland friends. Okay.. This will be okay.

I had so much work to catch up on this morning, since I missed the last two days of work.. But, it's almost done now, after an hour and a half of being here. So back to my normal routine of reading blogs, answering phones, sending faxes, wikipedia-ing and googling anything interesting... BTW girl moment blog coming next. hah.

No comments: