Friday, May 28, 2010

At those moment from where I sit, none of it seems real..

I have a big night planned, dinner with Gillian and Lee, seeing 12th Night with them. Us all meeting up with some of my Oakland friends to hit up my favorite bar... it all sounds like so much fun...

But right NOW... this instant... I am looking out the window in my office, seeing the wind blowing through the field on the other side of the parking lot.. and the trees... and I have the biggest urge to go to a park and just play. Run around and swing, and climb until I'm completely worn out and need to lay on a blanket in the grass and stare at the clouds.

There are some other things that need to be factored in of course.. it needs to be warm outside, sun shining, not too much wind, so my allergies don't kill me... and some sort of good music being played, either out loud or just in my head... hmm

No comments: