Friday, May 28, 2010

Fat Kid Day.

I don't normally eat breakfast, but my mom was up and making it for my step dad when I was getting ready for work... soo on top of my normal coffee and cigarettes.. i had a piece or two of bacon.

I got to my mom's house for lunch today, and she opens the door with those magic words "3 minutes til mac n' cheese"... she puts extra cheese in it.. and it's amazing..

I'm not back at work for more then 6 minutes when the next patient walks in with a peace offering for being late... a whole box of Senorita bread... my boss eats one.. says it's good... and tells me I should eat some.. All the while, I'm eyeballing that box like it's the god damn holy grail.

...
...
...

I already ate 3. He's going to mock me, but whatever. THEY ARE SO GOOD! I don't like sweets, and usually eat small portions, or rather healthy... so this is my fat kid day for sure... I'm not even hungry and I just couldn't help but eat 3!

No comments: