Saturday, May 29, 2010

If i dont write it down or take pictures... I'll forget..

Last night:
-Drove out to Berkeley with Gillian and had a great talk.
-Ate La Vals with her and Lee.
-Got verbally and semi physically attacked by an old crazy man with a giant backpack and no sense of personal space.
-Saw 12th Night, twas amazing, and Sarah was fantastic!
-Drove to the King Fish with Sarah to meet Colin, to find my friend Sean from Fairfield there, and then Taz and Lynell showed up! <3
-Had a great night of my worlds colliding.

Looks like my move is happening tomorrow, with the help of my brother, step dad, and the mini van. Right now I'm just getting everything prepared for loading, and thinking about what to do with my last night actually living in Fairfield. It's not like I wont be around all the time, I work here.. My family is here, I have friends here.

I've moved so many times in the last 5 years... I'm used to it.. There is nothing like the feeling of decorating your room again in a new place. I'm giddy with excitement..

No comments: