Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sew it up tighter...

note to self. shitty poetry that feel soooo good to get out into words, into space, into their inbox and brain... never gets the point across...

Granted, i sent it a while back, not to get anything out of it.. just to show, how i hold emotions. Hell it's a two way street right? Friends do this sort of thing. Share. Collaborate.

I always want to surround myself with people who have a passion for "the arts". Hell, a passion for anything is good... cuz it shows me that you care about something so deeply it hurts. I do. So i need people around who do too. I want more people to make art with. More zombie love missed connections on craigslist correspondence, more painting nights, more co-op poems, here take this book and do stuff to it, give it back and it'll be my turn.

I live for that sorta junk.

No comments: