Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Inauguration Day!


You all should know by now that I am a HUGE Obama supporter. And today I woke up with that same sort of nerves and excitement that I did on election day. Only this time... with a little less fear. :)

Since I'm at work today I plan on streaming the inauguration online (Live105 is doing a radio stream, and CNN has this video/facebook stream going on... that's probably where I will be watching!)

I hope you all get a chance to watch/listen/read about it. I'm ever so excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BROBAMANCE! BE OBAMAS BEST HOMIE


only on mtv 2 <3

- Jack - said...

hahaha. did you watch it? I cried. I was so overjoyed. Didn't cry as much as that moment on election night when all of a sudden it was "Obama wins!" but oh man. So inspiring! <3