Thursday, January 22, 2009

LOST (Don't worry, non spoilery!)



Okay, I watched LOST season 1 and 2 on DVD years back trying to prepare for the next season. I fell in love. I ended up having to miss most of the last few seasons though, catching one or two here and there. No big whoop. I don't mind spoilers personally, as I will watch it eventually. (I'm known to ask people how they liked movies they just saw, and what was the ending.. I don't care, I don't expect some big surprise. I read the last page of a book when I get it. Yeah I know it's cheating, but I wanna know HOW they get to that point)

So last night they played an hour catch up episode, which helped me a lot... then the next hour I was GLUED to my TV. It ended and as always I said "wtf?! I want more!" But there was an extra hours worth! Hot Damn! (though i missed pretty much the first half hour of the 2nd half... I was still watching!)

I just gotta say, this show rocks. It's really good and intriguing.. Makes you pissed off as you hardly ever get answers, but it just keeps getting more interesting and fun. I own season 1, and really should stock up on the rest of the seasons.

If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. Go buy the dvds, or rent them. whatever. DO IT.

Okay, there is my LOST happy rant. :)

1 comment:

Luna Hikes said...

I haven't gotten into Lost yet because I'd have soooo much to watch to catch up. But I'm definately into Heroes right now. Another totally epic show.