Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fasion Inspiration: Edie Sedgwick





So I always loved the look of Edie, and this last weekend I finally watched Factory Girl. Even if it's not totally dead to real, it was still very good. I am not the biggest fan of Andy Warhol, don't even get me into it. But Edie, she was fabulous. Right now all I can think about is putting on some black tights, a mini dress and some long huge earrings... The dark eye makeup is fantastic, and she just seems so.. wonderful. Of course she was mentally unstable, and had a hard life, but the joy and giddiness she'd bring to the surface when she was 'on' is adorable. I feel this sorta connection to that.

Anyway, just thought I'd share! Tonight is the Rats in the Alley (my friends' improv group) and I can't wait to go home and change into my Edie inspired outfit for the evening. I think C got me some perfect earings for my birthday, for tonight! <3

4 comments:

Angel said...

Is that a Wall-E or iMac prototype in that last picture?!

- Jack - said...

Wall-E for sure! :)

Luna Hikes said...

Is "C" me? Did I get you earrings? Lol

- Jack - said...

Haha yes you are C! and you did get me earrings. these gorgeous silver dangly ones with like.. tiny chains and circles. they are one of my favorite accessories! <3