Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's a Mother 'Uckin Lady Gaga Post!





To prove that she REALLY can sing so well, here is her acoustic version of Poker Face. Geez, I love her voice.




Lady GaGa Poker Face (Official Music Video) - HQ.mp3 - Lady Gada


My favorite song on the album is Poker Face... Check out the video here and here is her myspace page. Also here is her website, which I'm totally all over.

Yep. I love her. Totally addicted to her. She's one fierce biotch. I rock out in my car to her album on a daily basis. I love her look, her style, her attitude. She's got this awkward thing about her, that I find so sexy, and I just can't get enough. Oh man, my addiction is so bad. I love her more like I love Britney Spears, maybe more, who knows.... She just does this thing... that I really like haha.. whatever that is. Go get her album. DO IT.

No comments: