Tuesday, February 17, 2009

With Just a Glance...


Source This is absolutely gorgeous! :)




Source When I was in ATP1 (actors training program) we had to bring in a skit based on 10 min of our life. We could do anything for 10 min, while everyone else watched. Some people read for 10 min, some people played video games... I applied my makeup. Now in that class I was working on a scene from The Picnic, so it was perfect, but people responded with out "classic" and "old school" it was. And that's how I feel. Applying makeup makes me think of those classic old Hollywood people. So glamorous, so beautiful. So I adored this picture when I saw it.




Source When I have my own house, I want to paint crazy things all over the walls and furniture. Call me crazy, but I want art throughout my entire house. Like these chairs!



So sorry for the lack of a post yesterday, I got about 20 minutes away from my house towards work.. when my car (who's Check Engine light came on late Saturday) totally gave up on me... Luckily it was a holiday (not for me, but for my step daddy) and he worked on it all day in the rain. Buying parts and getting it all better for me. Thank goodness... I need that car to live, I work so far away! But I did think about ya'll!

The rain looks like it's clearing up a bit, at least right outside my window. Now I'm back at work and paying bills and catching up. Enjoy everyone!

No comments: