Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday Rats In The Alley Day!!!


Click to make it larger if you like!



Matt, John, Stew and Derrick, a handful of my dear Rats. :) Derrick is always so dapper. haha



So it's Tuesday everyone, and you know what that means? The Rats in the Alley are playing at Uncle Bong's Pizza! This is my favorite part of the week! Getting to see my friends perform Improv and eat damn good pizza and drink beer! (oh and the karaoke at the end of the night is great too!) Just thought I'd share a little Spot Light on my friends the Rats. Some of them I've known for far too many years, some I've just recently met, and some I'm very close to. They never fail to amaze me. :)

Here is their myspace is you wanna check it out! If you are ever free on a Tuesday night and wanna come drive out to Suisun, it's totally worth it! Trust me!

Oh and don't forget that you can still buy tickets for my friend (and a member of the Rat's) Matt's comedy show in Vallejo on Feb 28th. I'm getting 5 tickets already, and hope that anyone else in the area can make it out too! Here is the website for more info on that Comedy Show!

No comments: