Monday, December 22, 2008

Making Christmas, Making Christmas...


Sorry for the lack of posts today. Some of you may know, but I am off of work for the next 2 weeks (Lame, so lame) but am still a busy bee! I'm making gifts this year for most people, and they are all turning out so cute! I slept in today, finished the last of my shopping and am working on finishing up these gifts in time for Wed.

Don't worry, I'll try to post something tomorrow, and after these gifts are given out, I'll be sure to post all the picture I've taken of the things I've made. I just have to share my creative goodies! :)

So, I hope you are all staying warm out there! Today wasn't that bad, but I did rock a shawl over my thermal when going to the store. My house is freezing, but I plan to take a long warm shower a little later tonight before crawling into bed with a good book and relaxing.

Hope you all have a great holiday season. Better posts soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah... I was going to make gifts to, but then I got lazy. Lol. Hope you had a good Christmas!