Thursday, December 18, 2008

Threadless



I didn't know Threadless T's sold prints now! How awesome! I've been a fan of this site for a while now, and have plenty of shirts from there (Originally I loved the site cuz there are no tags in the back of the shirts, the size and names are just printed inside.. tags make me itch!) The site features wonderful artwork printed onto comfy t's and hoodies and such.

I have a friend Rob, who is amazingly talented, that submitted his own work to the site to try and gather votes to get it put onto the site. Sadly he did not win, but I would of bought his shirt! :)

But now I see you can also buy prints! Once I get money I shall fill my home with more art.

2 comments:

Matt Larson said...

Dude! That guy barbecuing looks just like me!!!

- Jack - said...

Haha I never thought of that.. Yes, yes it does!